I don’t really understand a lot of the stuff that goes on in internet land.
The whole business of the meme- or all those strange quizzes on facebook (your autism quotient- really- autism isn’t a fun activity to be tested on, is it?) – but I do occasionally participate if the questions are interesting.
These were. So the idea is that you answer 8 questions, tag 8 people , and ask 8 questions. Kim, from Hireath asked the following questions:
Did you have a favorite Aunt or Uncle growing up and if so, what made them so special to you? My Aunt Anna- she was 11 years older than my mother and more like a grandmother to us. She taught me how to love children -and to treat them with love and respect.
2. Carpet or hardwood floors; what is your preference?
hardwood- although I don’t have any.
3. Do you remember your dreams upon awaking?
Always. And I go back to sleep and fix them if they are disturbing.
4. How many different churches have you attended in the past decade?
One, mainly- however we tried two others for short intervals.
5. Do you prefer to do your shopping in stores or online?
I prefer making gifts and buying from small stores.
6. Do you label and date the back of family photos?
Never. Although I appreciate it when other family members do.
7. What is your least favorite household task?
Dusting. It makes me sneeze and my sinuses get all clogged up.
8. Do you stroll the aisles in the library for interesting books to bring ho
me or search the online catalog to reserve the specific book you are looking for?
I never go to libraries. They want the books back and I’m a re-reader. I buy books at used book stores and either keep them or pass them on.
1. Do you follow recipes exactly the first time you make something, or start changing them up from the beginning?
2. Will you make a recipe without seeing a picture of the finished dish first?
3. Do you remember the first chapter book you read as a child?
4. Do you make or buy a majority of Christmas gifts?
5. When was the last time you made bread and what kind was it?
6. What is your favorite vacation spot ( beach, Mts., big city,theme park) – and how often do you get to go?
7. Do you still send Christmas cards- if so approx. how many?
8. What was the last good book you read- and would you recommend it?
And now, the 8 friends I’m tagging:
Don’t feel pressured to join in if you don’t want to- I just thought it would be fun to find out a little more about you and give you a venue to ask your own questions if you’d like.
I promise I won’t do this again. 🙂