I found this list on another blog and thought it was cute.
I offer it to you as a source of puzzlement and fun to share with your family.
Name That Christmas-Time Tune
1. Two hundred eighty-eight Yuletide hours.
2. Proclamation of ecstatic emotion for this planet.
3. Thrice I implore, don’t impede the crystallized precipitation.
4. Minuscule hamlet south of Jerusalem, known as “House of Bread.”
5. The lad, the diminutive percussionist.
6. Assemble, everyone who is loyal.
7. Fantasia of a colorless Dec. 25.
8. Far back in the hay feeder.
9. Identify the juvenile present here.
10. #1 ABCDEFGHIJK_MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
11. Perambulating through magical realms of the December solstice.
12. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
13. Speechless Sir Lancelot, sanctified Sir Reginald.
14. I envisioned a triad of nautical vessels arriving.
15. Present me naught but dual incisors for this Yuletide festival.
16. Depart and broadcast from an elevated peak.
17. At a particular time in blue-blooded Davy’s capitol.
18. Dost thou perceive the same stimulus that excites my auditory organs?
19. As the guardians of woolly animals protected their charges after dusk.
20. Behold, the aspects of tightly gathered petals as they open continuously.
21. Unmannerly Dolf, crimson beaked draft critter.
22. The arrival was a smogless event, twixt evening and morning.
23. Our audio sensors detected top level celestial messengers.
24. Boulder featuring rhythmic tintinnabulating hollow metallic sounding instruments in triplicate.
25. Psychiatrist’s office or apartment.
I’m putting the answers up in the comments section- try and see how many you get right.