We were supposed to go to Chincoteague on Sunday.
But there is a Nor’easter hanging over the Eastern Coast and it looks like the
causeway out to the island may be closed.
I’ve done this trip during a Nor’easter before and I’m not anxious to repeat it.
At this point the waves were washing up over the road- it was really scary. They closed
the causeway behind us!
So we are waiting until – maybe Wednesday or Thursday to go. There is no
one waiting on us and no reason we have to risk driving in the bad weather.
So- I’m biding my time here at home- putting my packed bag back into the
closet- baking some more cookies and waiting this storm out from Ohio.